Updated March 13, 2019
- 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. does not, and the services are not intended to, provide financial or real estate advice. 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. is not a financial or real estate broker or lender. For additional information, please see Section 8. 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. assumes no responsibility for any result or consequence related directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that consumers take based on the Services or any other information available through or in connection with the Services.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ADHERE TO ALL LAWS AND GUIDELINES REGARDING REAL ESTATE AND MORTGAGE ADVERTISING. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ADHERE TO ALL FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE ADVERTISING GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE ANY CONTENT, SYSTEMS OR STRATEGIES YOU LEARN OR PARTICIPATE IN FROM 360 MORTGAGE MARKETING, LLC ARE COMPLIANT AND LAWFUL. YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD 360 MORTGAGE MARKETING, LLC RESPONSIBLE FOR FINES, PUNISHMENTS, LAWSUITS OR VIOLATIONS YOU INCUR AS A RESULT OF YOUR NEGLIGENCE.
D. INBOUND ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM
Our Inbound Engagement Program will create & manage your Facebook advertising campaign. It is your responsibility to ensure that all ads are compliant according with Facebook terms and conditions as well, your company’s marketing policies and any state or federal laws governing any and all mortgage related activities. You also agree you will not hold 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. responsible for any issues and/or fines, punishments, lawsuits or violations you incur as a result of your Negligence.
- Prohibited Use. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use information provided by 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. through the Services in making any loan-related decisions;
- provide/post/authorize a link to any of the Services (including but not limited to a loan officer profile page) from a third-party website.
- remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services;
- use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes;
- use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC.; its service providers, suppliers, or any other user;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services;
- impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other Web site, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate, or other data or content available through the Services, except as explicitly permitted by 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC for a particular portion of the Services;
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents to the Services;
- interfere with or compromise the system integrity or security of the Services, or otherwise bypass any measures 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) on the Services;
- use any of 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services; or
- attempt to, or permit or encourage any third party to, do any of the above.
- Subscriptions. The Services may include features that allow for automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Subscription Service”). If you decide to activate a Subscription Service, you authorize 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. to periodically charge, on an ongoing-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. The subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription, or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic subscription fee to your account. We will bill the periodic subscription fee to the payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. may change the subscription fee for any subsequent subscription period but will provide you advance notice of any increase before it applies. You may cancel a Subscription Service by contacting us at: email@example.com, by contacting your business consultant.
- 3rd Party/Linked Services/Sent information.
Intellectual Property Notices:
The names of actual companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding the Services, including related to any 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. Materials (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including the improve the Services or create other products and services.
- DMCA; Claims of Copyright Infringement. 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC’s, copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information: A. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; B. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it; C. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and D. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC.
20509 Camden Path
Farmington, MN 55024
Attention: Copyright Agent
If relating to content on 360mortgagemarketing.com and related websites: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
- Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding use of the Service.
- Contact Information. 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC., located at 20509 Camden Path, Farmington, MN 55024. You may contact 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. by sending correspondence to that address or emailing email@example.com.
Updated March 13, 2019
- Information Collected by 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC.
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to identify you when combined with other data.
Information you provide. When using the Services, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, contact information, payment information, or financial information. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a survey with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies to other third-party services. Some information you provide through the Services is collected and processed by third parties on our behalf. For example, when you order products or services through the Services, we may need to collect your credit or debit card information. This information is collected and processed by third-party payment processors.
Mobile device and mobile browser information. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
Location Data. If you enable location services on your mobile device, 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. may collect the location of your device, which we use to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
Usage logs. We collect information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services. We also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
Calls and text messages. Calls between you and 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC., or between you and third parties made through 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC., or others you contact about a survey through a form or link on our website or in our advertising, or using contact information found on our website, may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. You will be notified at the beginning of a call if it may be recorded or monitored. 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. uses a third-party service provider to track phone calls and text messages between you and 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. so that we can access certain details about the contact. As part of this process, 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. and its service provider will receive in real time and store data about your call or text message, including the date and time of the call or text message, your phone number, and the content of the text message. 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 18.
- How 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. Uses Your Information
360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. generally uses the information collected about you to provide and improve the Services, including to:
- provide and deliver the Services, process transactions and send related information such as confirmations and invoices;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- revise, modify, and update existing Services and develop new Services;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. and others;
- personalize the Services and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
- facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Email Management. You may receive email from 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you completed an online survey. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
- When 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. Shares and Discloses Your Information
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting your information that identifies you personally. We will only share personal information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
With your consent. When you consent or direct 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. to share the personal information. This happens when you submit your information through many of our Services.
- Business transfers. If, and when 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may share your personal information in connection with that transaction.
360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Interest-Based Advertising
- Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
- Third-Party Links and Websites
- Security and Retention of Information
- Transfer of Information to the United States
360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. is based in the United States and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
- Government and Private Party Information Requests
360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. occasionally receives various forms of legal process from government agencies and private parties requesting information about 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. users. Before we produce information, we will attempt to notify affected users and give them an opportunity to object unless notification is prohibited by law or if we believe that notification would create a risk of harm or be otherwise counterproductive.
- Contacting 360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC.
360 Mortgage Marketing, LLC. Attn: Consumer Care 20509 Camden Path Farmington, MN 55024